[SR-Users] Fwd: Kamailio with SNMP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:08:03 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 23/08/16 18:35, Rodrigo Moreira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Once set up and running the Kamailio environment would like to install
> SNMP and incorporate the functionality to collect the statistics of
> IMS entities.
>
> It's possible?
snmpstats module is independent and can be loaded in any configuration file.

> When I call the module "snmpstats" I am informed that the module is
> not present. How can I solve?
what do you mean by "call the module snmpstats"?

> Another issue, which modules are monitorable via SNMP, P-CSCF, I-CSCF,
> S-CSCF? All?

The internal statistics are exported to snmp, plus some data from few
other modules, like usrloc. Not aware of what ims modules do for this.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org