[SR-Users] Call forking with delay

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:24:00 CEST 2016

Hello,

try one of the variants:

  - relay to the fixed proxy, add a new branch and then suspend

  - relay first to the fixed proxy, which will bounce back to mobile
proxy the branch for mobile device

  - relay to fixed proxy and mobile proxy at the same time. When coming
from itself, mobile proxy will do async routing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org