[SR-Users] Stress Testing

Dragos Oancea dragos.oancea at athonet.com
Tue Aug 16 18:32:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Perhaps you could try adjusting your sysctl params:

Here are some values, but they should be adjusted for your machine:
net.core.rmem_max=16777216
net.core.wmem_max=16777216
net.ipv4.tcp_rmem=4096 87380 16777216
net.ipv4.tcp_wmem=4096 65536 16777216
net.ipv4.udp_mem=16777216 16777216 16777216
net.ipv4.udp_rmem_min=16777216
net.ipv4.udp_wmem_min=16777216
net.core.netdev_max_backlog = 50000

kernel.shmall = 2097152