[SR-Users] Kamailio presence

Bill bill at novatrope.us
Thu Aug 11 00:53:18 CEST 2016

Thanks, Daniel. Now I am left with my basic problem: I cannot get notify
messages to flow to the watcher phone.

I get PUBLISH packets from the watched phone (1020129), like this:
PUBLISH sip:1020129 at xxx.xxxr.net:5020;transport=UDP SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
xxxxxxx9:1026;branch=z9hG4bK-d8754z-c08d813573cc8aa6-1---d8754z-;rport
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: <sip:1020129 at xxxxxxxx:1026;transport=UDP>