[SR-Users] Kamailio Regiser

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Aug 9 10:44:00 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

you seem to send your requests to the I-CSCF and not to the P-CSCF. What
client are you using? If you are using a VoLTE Handset, you must be using
port 5060 on your Proxy-CSCF, as the device will connect to the standard
SIP-Port from the addresses learned during LTE attach.

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am deploying an IMS core, however I can not register the user (Bob). The
> entities are all working PCSCF, ICSCF SCSCF and HSS, I suppose. However
> after utiliizar Wireshark is returned the following error:
>
> 604 Does not exist anywhere - HSS User Unknow
>
> 400 Bad Request - P-visited-Network-ID header missing.
>
> What am I doing wrong? I ask for help, the great community. Or methods to
> better understand what is causing the problem.
>
> Is it DNS?
>
> Regards.
> --
> Rodrigo M.
> (37) 9132-4539
> (34) 9889-3069
> rodrigo.moreira2007

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/