[SR-Users] Kamailio on Mac

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:55:31 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 03/08/16 15:05, Luis Weruaga wrote:
> This thread is a bit old. Anyway, here I go.
> I am trying to install Kamailio 4.3 on a Mac.
> So far everything has run smoothly till point 9 in the installation
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.3.x/git
> It seems that /usr/local/src/kamailio-4.3/kamailio/pkg/kamailio has no
> version for macOS!?
> Where I am supposed to get the init file from to start kamailio server?
I am not familiar with the mac os x startup system. Maybe you can look
at the freebsd ports and see if you can extract it from there.

Anyhow, if you want to start kamailio on demand, you can do:

/path/to/kamailio

and it will start with default parameters.

You can do:

/path/to/kamailio -h

and see what command line parameters are available, set the ones you
need. On linux, the -u, -g, -m, -M and -p are the ones usually set.

To stop kamailio, you can use: killall kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org