[SR-Users] SSL Certificate (Second Try)

JCOT jcot at myway.com
Tue Aug 2 05:58:19 CEST 2016

I'm not sure where to send this information so I hope it's okay to share it with the mailing list, as well as the whois registrants:

I went to register for a new account at https://serweb.iptel.org/user/reg.

Firefox told me that the SSL certificate was bad. Specifically:

--
serweb.iptel.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it was signed using a signature algorithm that was disabled because that algorithm is not secure. The certificate expired on 10/22/2014 12:39 AM. The current time is 08/01/2016 09:55 PM.
--

Thank you.