[SR-Users] Saving and extracting contact header

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:37:58 CEST 2016

That's a header parameter and it is not saved in the location record.
You can eventually save it as location attribute via xavp.

Alternatively, you can move it to the URI, inside the <...> and then it
will be in the addr field after reg_fetch_contacts().

Another option is to use htable to store these device-id values per user
per registration.