[SR-Users] cnxcc-web error

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 04:56:18 CEST 2016

Hi,
  I am really struggling to get the cnxcc-web installed. the
/var/log/apache2/error.log says

[Mon Aug 01 02:52:00.177725 2016] [:error] [pid 17534] [client
115.241.40.163:1851] PHP Deprecated:  ServiceManagerAwareInterface is
deprecated and will be removed in version 3.0, along with the
ServiceManagerAwareInitializer. Please update your class
ZfcUser\\Authentication\\Adapter\\Db to remove the implementation, and
start injecting your dependencies via factory instead. in
/usr/local/cnxcc/cnxcc-web/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Service/ServiceManagerConfig.php
on line 129, referer: http://xxxxxxxx.com/user/login

I am getting the login screen and it freezes there.

Can somebody guide me how to go about? Or is there a simple php
(without Zend framework)  interface available for cnxcc?

thanks
Ganesh Kumar