[SR-Users] How to run MySQL queries in Kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:38:02 CEST 2016

Hi Fuad,
I think you should put the db return value in am avp before using it in the
sl_send_reply.
$avp(ip) = $avp(ra=>ip)
Or whatever the syntax is. Make sure that the DB query is returning the
required value.

Also I guess just using a 302 is not enough and you need to set the proper
contact header in the reply so the calling party make use of it.

Regards,
Sammy