[SR-Users] kamailio-radius RPM for Centos

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:44:49 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,
I was able to build kamailio with radius package on OBS just using the
spec file of your project with %define _with_radius 1 for centos and
redhat and creating a new package for radiusclient-ng in the same project.
For the radiusclient-ng package I linked to the repoforge src.rpm:
http://pkgs.repoforge.org/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient-ng-0.5.6-5.rf.src.rpm

The test project I used is
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:r4ndomx

Thanks for the hints.