[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS_QOS

Ivailo Dobrev ivailod at telera.eu
Fri Apr 22 22:54:33 CEST 2016

Hi Franz,

There no real OS PCRF. Yota/Telexir use to had some free VM image that
is OK for test. You can search about FreePCRF. It is a little tricky to
configure it but ... I made for my tests a really dummy one based on
FreeDIAMETER. Generally speaking PCRF is the "brain" of the network and
you should understand and design things well there. I have experience
also w/ commercial PCRFs and there is no real answer yes this is a right
way of making something.

Cheers,

Ivo