[SR-Users] kazoo database not bound error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:38:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

there is an issue for this parameter open on tracker:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/530

Apparently Luis (the maintainer of kazoo module), didn't get the time
for it. I added a reference to your message there. If anyone else can
figure out the role of pua_mode parameter, can write here the docs and I
will commit.

On 20/04/16 10:32, Jayesh Nambiar wrote:
> Hello,
> Using kazoo only to connect to amqp gives an error if the db_url is
> not specified. If db_url is specified it tries to do presence related
> stuff even if not intended. The solution was to use:
> modparam("kazoo", "pua_mode", 0) which I found here:
> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-September/090092.html
>
> This is not documented in the kazoo module. Would be great if this is
> added in the module documentation to simplify the use of module.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Jayesh

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com