[SR-Users] DMQ_USRLOC sync CSEQ error

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:26:09 CEST 2016

Hi There,

I'm using dmq and dmq_usrloc between 2 kamailio(version 4.4.0) registrar
servers.

I'm registering  15000 subscribers  with sipp and everything is ok, the
registration address of record are shared between both registrar servers.

The problem here is when  I restart one of the registrar server and then
the other registrar server starts synchronization to restarted server.

The error that i see on this process is the following shown bellow:

 ERROR: dmq_usrloc [usrloc_sync.c:75]: add_contact(): Invalid cseq

But all the contacts are synchronized, what can cause this error? and what
is the impact on normal behavior of kamailio?

Best regards

--
José Seabra