[SR-Users] Siremis install error

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Fri Apr 15 10:24:09 CEST 2016

Hello,

Install script offers support for postgres (along w/Oracle and MS SQL)
but not if it's working or not.
Config.xml is from Dec 21 2015 and not updated by install so it contains
default users siremis and kamailio

btw Following docs webserver have no rights to write into Config.xml
After fixing access nothing changes.

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer