[SR-Users] sipcapture module with wireshark

Ben Bliss ben at enta.net
Fri Apr 15 09:46:08 CEST 2016

Ali,

If you don't mind me asking, how are you using the data you capture with
sipcapture? Are you using a Web gui of sorts to view the SIP information?

I only ask, because various SIP analysis GUI's, such as HOMER, pcapture
etc. have functions built into them that allow you to analyse SIP
dialogs, and then download them as PCAPs.

Kind Regards,

---------
Ben Bliss
Network Systems Administrator
Entanet International Ltd
T: 0333 101 9229
F: 0333 101 0601
E: support at enta.net
W: http://www.enta.net
W: http://opinion.enta.net

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies subsequently transmitted, contains information which may be
confidential and which may also be legally privileged. The content of this
e-mail is for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity named above, if
you are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of distribution,
copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error please reply to
the sender at Entanet International Ltd and then delete the e-mail immediately.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and may not
necessarily represent those of Entanet International Ltd. Entanet international
Ltd is registered in England and Wales, registered no 3274237, and its
registered office is Stafford Park 6, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3AT. registered
VAT number GB 184 5136 01.