[SR-Users] Kamailio setting the reqeust URI

NITESH BANSAL nitesh.bansal at outlook.com
Wed Apr 13 17:54:20 CEST 2016

I just noticed that Kamailio adds a route header of its own when forwarding the call, can't understand why it is doing it?My Jitsi client doesn't like it 'preloaded route set'?Any idea why would Kamailio  add a Route header, i'm doing Record-routing, so it should add onlyRecord-Route header?
Thanks,Nitesh