[SR-Users] Strange behaviour in working with CNXCC

Dirk Dirk
Tue Apr 12 10:40:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

Working with CNXCC for quite some time now with success. Though running
into the following problem. Running Kamailio 4.4 (Debian Wheezy) from
the Kamailio repository.

Setting up CNXCC with a dialog start event route, a dialog end event
route and a cnxcc:shutdown event route. In the start event I set some
variables in $var_dlg, because I will need them later on in the dialog,
could be the end event, or the shutdown event.

Now the strange thing is, that in the shutdown event, when CNXCC runs
out of credit for instance, I no longer have access to the $var_dlg
pool. All of the variables have been lost. Another strange thing is, if
I cut off the call with CNXCC after just 1 second, the variables all are
still available. But after 5 seconds cutoff, all variables are lost.

On another system, running a 4.2 Kamailio with a CNXCC ported from 4.1,
this still works fine. I've also tested this with Kamailio 4.2 and 4.3,
with the same CNXCC code from 4.4.

Any insight would be greatly appriciated!

Cheers,
Dirk