[SR-Users] Insert callerid in Kamailio

Nelson Migliaro eng.migliaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:55:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am planning to insert the caller id in my Kamailio before sending the
call to sip vendor.

I am planning to send a prefix before the number and use that prefix in the
SQL query to select the CLID. I was thinking in the sqlops to select the
CLID and then append the result in the Remote-Party-ID:

modparam("sqlops","sqlcon","cb=>mysql://kamailio:abc@10.10.1.1/testdb")
modparam("sqlops","sqlcon","ca=>dbdriver://username:password@dbhost/dbname")

sql_query("ca", "select clid from mitable where prefix = $var(prefix)", "ra");
xlog("number of rows in table domain: $dbr(ra=>rows)\n");
sql_result_free("ra");

Question.....

¿Is there an specific module to do this or a there a better way?

Thank you

Nelson.-