[SR-Users] Load balancing traffic based on SIP URI

NITESH BANSAL nitesh.bansal at outlook.com
Mon Apr 4 15:22:24 CEST 2016

Thanks guys for your ideas, I finally think that I have an idea on how to do it.
Nitesh

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:28:02 +0200
From: alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Load balancing traffic based on SIP URI

Hi Federico. In mi case i have to force some RURIs to a determinate Asterisk . There was some logic to do that instead letting kamailio to handle that situations
I haven't tested option 3 , but it must do what you expect i think. Maybe you would need to adjust  ds_hash_expireRegards
Hi,if I understand correctly your problem is that the first INVITE for a specific URI will go to a server and the conference will be instantiated there. Then you must route all the INVITEs from the other participants to the same server, is it right?If this is the case why not use algorithm 3 in ds_select_ds (or ds_select_domain) which does hashing over Request-URI?(http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.f.ds_select_dst)
Regards,
Federico