[SR-Users] SQlite DB Lock with Presence

David Holl david+lumicallusers at ad5ey.net
Sun Apr 3 00:44:30 CEST 2016

Say if I'm working on a Debian system, and would like to assist the
project...

1)  Is there a script-able means to build .deb packages directly from
the git repo?  Or are the generic Debian instructions suitable such as
pbuilder or git-buildpackage?
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/build.en.html

I'd like to build .deb packages, similar to how kamailio is distributed,
except I'd have my own systems pull from my modified packages for
testing.  Any tips or kamailio-specific build guidelines would be
helpful so that I don't re-invent any wheels.

2)  Regarding database modules, are there existing tests that I could
run to confirm that any of my local changes to db_sqlite do not break
the expected API usage patterns of kamailio?  (automated / regression /
unit tests / whatever...)

Otherwise, if just testing by loading the modified module on my own
systems, I would worry that my own loads would not be sufficient to
stress test my changes.

Thank you,
David

ps:  I'm still reading through the devel guide:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/kamailio-devel-guide/#c09apistructure