[SR-Users] Multiple Registrations - Overwrite oldest contact

Bruno Emer brunoemer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:18:41 CEST 2016

This is my problem... I want to have 2 contacts for AOR, and not only one.

When the 3rd arrives, it must remove the oldest and continue with 2...

*If I am using the 0x04 parameter, it will save just one contact, and the
user will not be able to get the Invite both, in the mobile device and web
interface.*

*Bruno Emer*

Mobile: +55 11 96540-0044
email: brunoemer at gmail.com