[SR-Users] Multiple Registrations - Overwrite oldest contact

Bruno Emer brunoemer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:07:57 CEST 2016

Hello, *Olle!*

*Thanks for your help in this case, and don't worry about the time
(actually I wasn't even expecting to get an answer today).*

*I know the max_contacts parameter. But the problem is that if I set the
max_contacts to 2, when the user tries to register again, he gets an error
message 503. The point is that I want to get the user registered, and
replace the oldest location entry for the newest one.*

*Bruno Emer*

Mobile: +55 11 96540-0044
email: brunoemer at gmail.com