[SR-Users] HOW send 4XX to the caller when the callee response to bye is 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:43:55 CEST 2016

Hello,

the 481 is sent by the caller, meaning it doesn't know the call anymore.

To help troubleshooting, you have to send the full sip trace of the
call, from initial invite to the bye, including the responses, taken on
sip server, in both directions.

You can use ngrep, like:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060