[SR-Users] Stateful Outbound Proxy...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:18:50 CEST 2016

Hello,

yes -- if you use t_relay() to send out the SIP requests, then kamailio
acts as a stateful proxy.

If you use record_route() and loose_route() in kamailio.cfg (the default
kamailio.cfg uses them, so you can look at it if you started something
from scratch), then requests within dialog end to proper asterisk.

On 28/03/16 06:26, jignesh gandhi wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is it possible to use kamailio to be a stateful outbound proxy ?
>
> The use case is kamailio is an outbound proxy for multiple instances
> of Asterisk.
> Thus all responses need to go back to the same instance of Asterisk
> that generated them.
>
> After the call is established.
> How can I ensure that the Re-Invites, BYEs, etc are sent to the same
> instance of Asterisk that generated the outbound Invite ?
>
> I know on the inbound side I can hash over the call-id to ensure that
> all requests within a dialogue are routed to same Asterisk instance.
>
> Thanks,
> --Jignesh

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com