[SR-Users] Kazoo db_url required?

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:55:40 CEST 2015

I ended up looking at the source for Kazoo, and there appears to be a
"pua_mode" parameter which defaults to 1, I added

modparam("kazoo", "pua_mode", 0)

And I am now able to start kamailio without kazoo connecting to the
presence tables.

This parameter is not documented in the Kazoo module docs.

Is this the correct way of disabling the presence db connection for the
kazoo module?

I am not a C developer by any stretch, so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks