[SR-Users] evapi tcp parsing??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:46:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

can you send here the log messages printed by evapi that contain "] -
received [" which have:

- the previous bunch of json documents that were processed ok (just
before the one that was discarded)
- the bunch of json documents that were discarded
- the next bunch of json documents that were processed ok

The logs were sent on could of emails and pastebin, so it is hard to
track them -- if you have the logs, just locate the log messages with
the discarded json and send it here along with the previous and next logs.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla