[SR-Users] Kamailio with Radius authentication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 23:36:38 CEST 2015

The logs indicate that the radius server didn't return auth ok:

 2(2215) DEBUG: auth [api.c:96]: pre_auth(): auth: digest-algo: MD5
parsed value: 1
 2(2215) ERROR: auth_radius [sterman.c:412]: radius_authorize_sterman():
authorization failed

Enable debugging to your radius server to see why it rejects the
authentication. Kamailio is only passing the attributes from
Authorization header, the Radius server does all the computation and
checks to match the response.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat