[SR-Users] GeoIP and multiple rtp

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Mon Sep 28 20:20:25 CEST 2015

I'd say the most direct method to do it is to extend rtp_cluster to be
geo-aware. If that's not an option then what you can possibly do is to
create multiple views inside rtp_cluster config into the same set of
rtpproxies but with different weights based on location/proximity and use
separate sockets to access those from Kamailio.