[SR-Users] RPC ul.dump

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Fri Sep 25 10:40:06 CEST 2015

On Friday 25 September 2015 10:24:18 Loïc Boissy wrote:
> Yes i do some test,
> The "ul.dump" command seems return only actif user (connected user).
> But I would like to dump all contacts present in my database...

Well, the location table only has active users, so the output is correct.
If you want to get all subscribers it seems you have to query the database
directly. That is something you'll have to do anyway depending on the usrloc
db_mode. If that is db only, ul.dump returns nothing, since ul.dump returns
the memory state of the kamailio instance.