[SR-Users] OpenSev -> Kamailio Migration?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:00:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

the most important part is to get the database structure updated, then
maybe some parameters or functions changed a bit, see the upgrade notes at:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/start#upgrade
  - https://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php#setup (Migration section)

The config file could be something easy to do if it is not that complex.
If you get into something that you don't know what to do, write here and
we will try to assist.

On 22/09/15 03:52, Matthew Harris wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I am new to the VOIP world and currently researching a solution to
> upgrading or migrating from an antiquated openser sip server to kamailio.
>
> Has anyone ever had to do this?
>
> If so:
>   What challenges should I expect to face?
>
> Warmest regards,
> Matt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat