[SR-Users] regEvent feature

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:53:34 CEST 2015

The presence_reginfo is handling subscriptions and sending notify
requests. pua_reginfo should be the module that generates publish
requests based on location events and sends them to presence_reginfo.
Combining the two modules, you should get a config to enable a user to
monitor its subscription state.

Daniel

On 24/09/15 18:35, Stefan Ljung wrote:

> (A continuation on an old thread)
>

> In the RFC 3680 it is described how a UE can subscribe to its own
> registration state(s). As soon as it’s own registration state changes
> in any way – like a refresch registration – a NOTIFY is send to the
> subscribing terminal.
>

> What made me hopeful was when I in the Overview’s use case section for
> the module pua_reginfo read the line:
>

> “A client could subscribe to it's own registration-status, so he would
> get notified as soon as his account gets administratively unregistered.”
>

> That’s in line with how I would like to use it - Is it in any way
> possible to achieve that in the Kamailio?
>

> /Stefan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat