[SR-Users] JSONRPC commands

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:50:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

can you look at network traffic (e.g., ngrep) or start kamailio with
debug=3 in kamailio.cfg?

You should see what is processed.

At a quick look, you command line is using double quotes to wrap all the
json string, which has other double quotes inside, so the shell will
split that -- but maybe that is just an example posted here, not the
actual command you used.

On 23/09/15 11:46, Loïc Boissy wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to use JSONRPC-S Kamailio module to request for
> example the content of the location table. More generally, i would
> like to send RPC commands to my kamailio server using http request.
> For the moment, kamailio server always returns "400 bad request:
> corrupted packet".
>
> To send my request, i use curl. For example:
>
> curl --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --data-binary "{"id":
> 1, "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "ul.dump" }" http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/RPC/
>
> Is there specific syntax to respect?
> Kamailio server version is 4.3.2.
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Loic BOISSY
>

> Visit Digigram at IBC2015 at Stand 8.C51, Sept. 11-15 in Amsterdam
> Register here <http://www.ibc.org/page.cfm/link=478> for
> your *FREE* pass with Digigram's Exhibitor Customer Code *4462*

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat