[SR-Users] Kamailio with Radius authentication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:34:29 CEST 2015

Hello,

the log file doesn't have any message from cfgtrace.

If you started from default kamailio.cfg, note that the debugger module
is not loaded unless you define WITH_DEBUG. To understand, see some docs
about defines at:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.3.x/core#define

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla