[SR-Users] Crash kamailio 4.3.1

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:17:03 CEST 2015

Hi Thibault,
there is no need for special decline handling when using tsilo, so the
default basic should work with the modifications you've done.
I tested your scenario with this config and I haven't been able to get the
crash. Could you please perform a test with debug level 3 and send me the
whole log and the trace, sending them to my email address or sharing them?

Regards,

Federico