[SR-Users] Dialog module isn't decreasing the profile size, and isn't entering on event routes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:03:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

should work without dlg_manage() for bye, but it depends on dialog
matching mode and if did parameter is mirrored back in Route header. If
you can't trust the client or are not sure about dlg matching mode, it
is better to call dlg_manage() for BYE.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat