[SR-Users] Issue with too many "listen" statements

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:48:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 18/09/15 13:37, Sven Neuhaus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 17.09.2015 um 17:46 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>> I looked at the trace and the R-URI in the looping ACK seems to be
>> considered as local address or alias.
> why do you think it sends the packet to itself? That's not the normal
> behaviour even for packets that have an R-URI with the local address.

from my observation, the R-URI of incoming ACK is considered to be
local, because kamailio does strict routing -- the r-uri is removed and
next Route header becomes r-uri (this one is the server address as it
should).

Have you increased the size for ctl buffers? Were you able to list all
sockets? If yes, sent that output to me along with the output of the
command listing aliases.

Moreover, send me the log messages for such a call (from initial INVITE
to the problematic ACK) with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat