[SR-Users] Issue with too many "listen" statements

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:46:46 CEST 2015

I looked at the trace and the R-URI in the looping ACK seems to be
considered as local address or alias.

Is that in the listen list or in the alias list? Or do you use domain
module with register myself and that IP is there?

The list of aliases and listen sockets is not using any static size, so
theoretically can just be as much as pkg memory allows.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat