[SR-Users] Issue with too many "listen" statements

Sven Neuhaus neuhaus at tyntec.com
Thu Sep 17 11:00:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

we've observed a bug with Kamailio (we are using 4.3.1):

When using more than 81 "listen" statements, Kamailio starts acting up.
In our case, it handles ACK packets (that follow "200 OK" messages)
incorrectly: It forwards them to itself (src ip == dst ip) in a garbled
form (on the loopback interface).

We need more than 80 "listen" statements at the moment so I hope there's
a way to increase the limit substantially.

The number of file handles has been set to 32000 btw.

Regards,
-Sven Neuhaus