[SR-Users] Very high load average after upgrade to Kamailio v4.3.2

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:51:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

Over last weekend i upgraded one of my test servers from Kamailio
v4.3.1-4d1b65 to latest stable release v4.3.2-07690f and now kamailio goes
crazy even with single call (I am using same db and configuration of
course).

As soon as call establishes system load average (as seen in top command)
starts increasing and soon it increases beyond 6.0 and system becomes
completely unresponsive, sip messages are no longer being processed by
kamailio service. Even after call hangup, system remains under high load.
The "htop" indicates that IO Wait time has increased substantially.

Any idea what is causing this? For now i have reverted by to v4.3.1-4d1b65
but can go to v4.3.2-07690f again if you need further info or testing.

Thank you.