[SR-Users] blf problem

huseyin kalyoncu hkalyoncu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:17:23 CEST 2015

Hi

After some struggling i solved the problem. It turns out that Kamailio was
sending 407 for PUBLISH messages
which sent to itself by itself :) and because of that it was not relaying
PUBLISH messages. It is a very strange behaviour and hard to recognize
without a proper debug output.

I fixed the problem with adding following check to the  AUTH route block:

        if (is_method("PUBLISH") && src_ip=="MY_IP_ADDRESS") {
                return;
        }

After adding this, BLF is working normally with the conf given in the
tutorial which was i mentioned in my previous message.

Btw. there is another problem whith BLF when i change db_mode of presence
module from 2 to 3. It gives strange duplicate key errors
about presentity table and the light remains red constantly after hangup
the call.
I will try to send those db error messages to this thread later when i have
time.

Thanks
Huseyin