[SR-Users] blf problem

huseyin kalyoncu hkalyoncu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:44:48 CEST 2015

Hi

I am trying to implement BLF functionality as described in
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k43-blf.

I am using the same conf with the one in the tutorial except that i am
using postgres database instead of mysql.

The problem is BLF is not working with this config (presence server and
proxy server are in the same kamailio with same IP). But when I separate
presence server from proxy server (2 different kamilio boxes with different
IPs) BLF working perfect.
i can see PUBLISH & NOTIFY messages in the tcpdump output with the working
configuration.
But i can not see any PUBLISH messages in the tcpdump output with the
original config (one with presence and proxy servers are same).

My question
in the normal working environment (when BLF working perfectly);
should i see PUBLISH and NOTIFY messages in the tcpdump output when the
presence and proxy servers are the same?

thanks

Huseyin