[SR-Users] Problem with registering softphones

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:03:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

jitsi writes some log files, you should check them to see what happens
and why is not registering. Might be DNS issues, try to set outbound
proxy with the ip address of the server.

In such cases, looking at what happens on the network is important for
troubleshooting. Do that on both server and client machines, you can use
wireshark, ngrep, sipgrep, tcpdump, etc. to see what is sent/received
for SIP port 5060.