[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v4.3.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:53:54 CEST 2015

It doesn't change the config or database to have a deeper investigation,
therefore if it solving something that currently doesn't work properly,
then all is ok to backport. To me it looks like making that dmq location
replication work, because removing a contact is part of the normal
registration processing, so personally I am fine backporting.