[SR-Users] 408 Request Timeout

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:27:57 CEST 2015

Hello,

the log messages don't show that you change the r-uri of the MESSAGE --
e.g., no lookup("location").

By that I assume the request is not forwarded to the other user, but
attempted to be forwarded back to the server, which is not possible via
webscoket.

Be sure that you do location lookup for that request before forwarding.

On 03/09/15 05:15, vamsi wrote:

> I am an web developer and want to create a WEBRTC application. My
> knowledge level in SIP is beginner. I want my application to talk to
> kamailio and in process of setting up kamailio by following the below
> articles.
>
> http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/kamailio/configuring-kamailio-4x-websockethttp://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/websocket.html
>
> I was able to connect (using try.jssp.net <http://try.jssp.net>) to
> kamailio as multiple clients for initial setup and successfully able
> to get voice and video working.
>
> But I'm unable to send messages between clients and receive "408
> Request Timeout" error.
> I have the presence and presence_xml modules loaded and have the
> # ----- mi_fifo params -----
> modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/var/run/kamailio/kamailio_fifo")
>
> # ----- ctl params -----
> modparam("ctl", "binrpc", "unix:/var/run/kamailio/kamailio_ctl")
>
> Below is the log.  Any help is appreciated.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla