[SR-Users] Routing outgoing call from asterisk to registered SIP provider

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:30:40 CET 2015

> It seems that when i route the call outbound, i get a 407. So i would like
> to react to this using uac_auth() as described here:
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/uac.html#uac.f.uac_auth()
>
> Is this the right way? Can someone help me, giving hints and some working
> example?

Using uac_auth() is the perfect way to send calls to external
provider, if you want to authorise the user. If your provider provides
IP based auth, you don't need uac_auth() and you can simply terminate
using the PSTN gw.

I am not if this answers your question fully,. I myself a newbie here.
Tried and got a code working both for PSTN with/without uac_auth.

regards
Ganesh Kumar