[SR-Users] Q: about CRL list (TLS)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:05:14 CET 2015

Hello,

On 25/10/15 13:10, Vladimer Gabunia wrote:
> hello all.
> we compiled  kamailio with TLS Support.  but have next problem when
> using CRL Lits.
> Our Certificate issuing scheme is follow:
> Offline Root CA -> Enterprise SubCA -> Server and Phone Certificate
> CRL list is signed by SubCA.
> option  "require client certificate is enables (1) "
> When we enable CRL list, phones are not registered.
> CA file is offline RootCA   certificate in pem format.
> We think that the reason is that СRL was signed by Subca or incorrect
> CRL format.
> CRL is converted from MS CRL to PEM. (What is the format for the CRL)
> maybe someone have experiance with similar scenarios?
the readme file of the tls module has some documentation about crl:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tls.html#tls.p.crl

You can also try to run with debug=3 in kmailio.cfg and see more debug
messages about what happens internally.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat