[SR-Users] issue with sending "delete" to rtpengine for cancelled branch

Vasiliy Ganchev vasiliy.ganchev at wildix.com
Mon Oct 26 08:40:06 CET 2015

Hi folk!

Have an issue, and do not see the obvious way how to solve it, maybe i'm
missing something.

The call scenario:

UA-A (hard phone, no rtpengine) call ->> UA-B (has 2 registration: hard
phone (no rtpengine) and WebRTC based web phone (here the rtpengine is
called, in branch_route))

When Kamailio fork call to UA-B, for the branch with WebRTC UA, I do
rtpengine_manage (rtpengine receive command "offer" and allocate 4 ports).
If UA-B answer via hard phone, Kamailio Cancel branch to WebRTC phone, and
here I need to do rtpengine_manage (to send "delete" command to rtpengine).
But as I see Kamailio CANCEL all nonanswered branches automatically (I see
no place where to call rtpengine_delete)

Any suggestion how to cope with such issue?

cheers!