[SR-Users] MSILO module

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:52:48 CEST 2015

That means save the psuedo variable $mb (read wiki) using the SQLops module
to save the messages using sql_query()

Msilo supports saving and retrieving for offline users and hence I couldnt
figure out how I can permanently save msg history for users and hence did
it manually as mentioned above.

Maybe an easier function exists for this somewhere or an efficient approach
exists. Thats just how I did it.

Regards,
Sam