[SR-Users] msilo dump with non 2xx answer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:16:22 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 16/10/15 12:20, Péter Barabás wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>

> thanks for the answer, i did that exactly.
>

> The reason of 493 comes our special IM handling. We send encrypted
> message and if client sends 493 back, it means, that the message
> cannot be decrypted and now the message should be resend in a „new
> encrypted session”.
>

> Now I have another problem belonging to the delivery notification
> problem.
>

> The situation is the following.
>
> -          A user send a message to B user, A includes a custom SIP
> header into the request with a unique identifier
>
> -          B is offline, so kamailio stores the message into silo table
>
> -          when B will B online, msilo dumps the message
>
> -          when the ACK arrives, in m_tm_callback, kamailio send a new
> MESSAGE with the unique identifier to user A
>

> It works fine, it user A is online, but if user A is offline, i want
> to send this MESSAGE into the silo table using m_store().
>

> The question: how can I access the request sip MESSAGE in my custom
> m_ack_callback which is the callback function of uac_r structure,
> which I use to send the delivery notification MESSAGE. What is the
> proper configuration of uac_r structure to achieve this goal, since
> neither params->req nor t->uas.request has value?
>

> At first, i wanted to send NOTIFY back from kamailio to sender user as
> delivery notification, but I do not want to be missed if user is
> offline, and the msilo solution can be fine for it also.

t->uas.request would be the request received by Kamailio, but here is
not the case, because the request is generated by kamailio. You have to
look at t->uac -- this is an array with branches sent out, in this case
it should be the first branch (index 0).

Alternative is to pass the unique identifier to the new tm callback
(used for sending the delivery message to A) and based on it store
something in msilo that will be sent when A is coming online.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla